Ikhwan
Owh.

I could barely remember the last time I posted a blog. I think it was a year ago. Seriously a year ago. You know what, that is so normal me. I just can't stick to one thing for long. Besides, I thought I had deleted my blog but somehow it is still here. Thank god because I am going to start writing again. You know why? Because I am so bored.
This is my first summer not going back to Malaysia. This summer will also mark off so many 'first time' thing in my life. I am going to celebrate my birthday probably alone this summer in the US for the first time. I am taking summer class for the first time. This is my first time spending a hot summer in hot and dry desert of Tucson, AZ. and the list goes on and on. (I am already lazy to write).
Well, because I am bored, so many thoughts came to my mind. All the good and bad. I love good and definitely hate the bad. The good: I can spend my time alone and do whatever I want. The bad: I am lonely. It's hard to be lonely. Change the topic a bit: I think I am getting fat. Yeah, I am really fat. I should start exercise again. My acne is still the same. Worst. Damn I hate these acnes. When is it going to stop?
I should come to term to accept myself as who I am. I should and everyone should. Why stressing out on this thing? But acne is so not me!! I hate acne. I don't know what to do anymore. It's painful, it's ugly and the scars are terrifying.
Hopefully I will continue writing. If I don't, probably I am enjoying my summer or I am really not in the mood. Bye, see u again blog and people who will probably read this.
0 Responses